1. Purpose and scope of information collection:
To access and use some services at the website, you may be required to register with us personal information (Email, Full name, Telephone number …). All declared information must ensure accuracy and legality. We do not assume any responsibility related to the law of the declared information.
In some cases, we may hire an independent unit to conduct market research projects and then your information will be provided to this unit to carry out the project. This third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement whereby they are only permitted to use the information provided for the purpose of completing the project.
2. Scope of using information:
- When necessary, we may use this information to contact you directly in forms such as: open letters, orders, thank you letters, technical and confidential information, Customers may receive periodic mailings providing product information, new services, information about upcoming events or recruitment information if you subscribe to email notification.
3. Time to store information:
Except for the cases of using personal information as stated in this policy, we are committed to not disclose your personal information to outside.
Information will be permanently stored until you stop using our services
4. Address of the entity collecting and managing personal information
AEGPlus PAPER BAGS FACTORY
Address: No. 31 BT4-2 Vinaconex 3 New Urban Area, Trung Van, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi.
Tel: +84 888.04.6262
Email: [email protected]
5. Means and tools for users to access and edit their personal data
At any time, you may access and correct your personal information according to the appropriate links that we provide.
6. Commitment to privacy of customers’ personal information:
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure in all possible ways. We will use various information security technologies to protect this information from unauthorized retrieval, use or disclosure.
We recommend that you keep your password-related information confidential and not share it with anyone else. If you are using a public computer, you should log out or exit all open Website windows.